Friday, August 22, 2008

Asia and Tomir

Canon 30D | Sigma 50-150@50 | 1/320s | f/2.8 | ISO 100

Canon 30D | Sigma 50-150@150 | 1/125s | f/2.8 | ISO 100

Canon 30D | Sigma 50-150@109 | 1/125s | f/2.8 | ISO 100


Recently I've been very busy traveling between cities by train, hence the lack of new posts. I went to Katowice and Krakow in southern Poland to meet up with some friends, but unfortunately I didn't take that many pictures. I actually regret not taking my camera to Krakow, because the weather was perfect for some action. The good thing is, that I will be going there again in early September. Another good thing is that if I find a job in Krakow, then I won't be coming back anytime soon. Unfortunately there isn't much work in graphic design or animation in Krakow.....actually no animation work at all. But who knows, anything might happen. I gotta say though, no city in the world has made such an impression on me like Krakow. I am seriously considering staying there for a while.

Anyways, here are some photos I did a week ago. I gotta post something, don't I?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    The first one looks like an album cover, or perhaps a tour poster!
    The second and third ones are very beautiful. (Your friend has extremely nice legs!!)
    So you're planning to stay eh? I will have to find a new personal photographer for Benjamin........

    ReplyDelete